Vaillant VED H Hydraulic Rental Service
Vaillant VED H Hydraulic Rental Agreement
Hotpool Industries Limited ("Hotpool") is pleased to extend the offer of a rental Vaillant VED Instantaneous Water Heater ("Rental VED") to you while service is performed on your current Vaillant VED Instantaneous Water Heater and signing this agreement, you agree to all the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Rental VED：
(i) Your acknowledge receipt of the Rental VED H Hydraulic Instantaneous Water Heater listed above is refurbished (in good working condition), customer will not be able to choose the model nor condition of the water heater.
(ii) If the serial of the returned Rental VED does not match with the serial number listed on this contract, the deposit will be held by Hotpool.
(iii) The deposit of the Rental VED will only be returned when all outstanding payments of the repair are settled.
(iv) During the rental period, the ownership of the Rental VED belongs to Hotpool.
2. Rental Period: the Rental VED will only be rented out during the repair period and to customers who is repairing a Vaillant VED Instantaneous water heater. The rental VED will be returned once the repaired water heater has been reinstalled to the original location.
3. Rental Fee: A cash deposit of HKD 1,500 will be paid by the customer upon signing of the contract. A deposit receipt will be issued to the customer and the customer will need to keep the receipt in order to collect the deposit upon return. If the customer is not able to present the original receipt of the water heater for the return of the rental VED, the deposit will be held by Hotpool.
4. Safeguarding: You must take reasonable and prudent precautions to protect the Rental VED against damage, loss, or abuse while in your care, custody, and control. If the Rental VED is lost, stolen or damaged, you must notify Hotpool immediately. Only Hotpool may service the Rental VED. You may be held responsible for repair or replacement costs if the Rental VED is lost, damaged, or stolen during the rental period.
5. Hotpool Liability: to the fullest extent permitted by law, Hotpool will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect or direct damages arising out of these terms or the use of the Rental VED, including without limitation any losses of or affecting your personal property, interior design, profit loss or any other problems arose.
6. This Rental Agreement is only applicable in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The undersigned has read and understands this Agreement and hereby acknowledges receipt of a copy.