your water heater solution
HPI-6 Warranty Terms & Conditions (Applies only to Hong Kong SAR)
1. With the purchase of electric instantaneous water heater, the comprehensive warranty period
will begin where Hotpool Industries Ltd. will provide on-site rectifications to any manufacturing
defects free of charge, given that such defect is reported to our Customer Service Department
within two years from the date of purchase.
2. Application for two years on-site warranty must be completed and returned to Hotpool
Industries Ltd. via fax, e-mail, or post, within 14 days of purchase. The warranty will become
effective after the receipt of the application, without any confirmation notice or written
documents in return.
3. The two years comprehensive warranty only limits to the heating element and electrical parts.
Hotpool Industries Ltd. reserve the rights to choose to repair or replace each faulty components
subject to the evaluation of Hotpool Industries Ltd. service and maintenance crew.
4. If a product or part is discontinued or out of stock at the time of repair, maintenance or
replacement, Hotpool Industries Ltd. has the option to repair or replace the covered product with
the same model or like kind, specifications and quality at Hotpool Industries Ltd. sole discretion.
5. Hotpool Industries Ltd. reserve the rights to choose to provide on-site or workshop repairing
service. And Hotpool Industries Ltd. will not provide water heater borrowing service.
6. Customers who enrolled in our Warranty Extension Plan for Appliance* can be exempted from
the abovementioned charges.*For details on Warranty Extension Plan for Appliance, please
contact our Customer Service Department.
7. Under no circumstances shall coverage extend to any loss or damage to a person or property for
any loss of profit, incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages or any direct or
8. This warranty does not include and will be voided if:
a) Damages resulting from improper installation or abnormal usage.
b) The water heater has been inspected or repaired or being tampered with/by any unauthorized
c) Non-standard parts and/or accessories are installed and/or used with the water heater.
d) Failed to produce a valid sales invoice or warranty card.
e) Original invoice and / or installation and operation manual are altered or modified.
f) The water heater is for commercial use.
g) The serial number on water heater body is removed or altered.
9. All walk-in requests for water heater repair or replacement service at our Customer Service
office are subject to inspection and testing charges.
In case of any disputes, Hotpool Industries Ltd. reserves the right to make the final decision.
Where this disclaimer is available in English, the Chinese version is the governing version and shall
prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.